Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen VGA Passthrough] Cannot Complete All 3dmark Tests in Windows 8 HVM domU

  • To: Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Zytaruk, Kelly" <Kelly.Zytaruk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:40:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "Hurwitz, Sherry" <sherry.hurwitz@xxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:40:52 +0000

Gordan,

Thanks for all of the good information.  I am relatively new to providing Xen
support so I am playing a bit of "catch-up" on some of the issues.  Any
information you can provide me is useful.

I will present this to our driver development team and see what can be
determined.

Thanks,
Kelly