Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen VGA Passthrough] Cannot Complete All 3dmark Tests in Windows 8 HVM domU

Teo,

I can't guarantee that upgrading to Win8.1 will fix your problem but in general
we recommend an upgrade to Win8.1.  If the problem still persists please let us
know.

Also please check out the user forum at forums.amd.com for more information.

Thanks,
Kelly