Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (July update)

Hi Konrad,

On 02/09/14 14:25, Andrew Cooper wrote:
== ARM ==

*  ARM - Device assigment on ARM (good)
    Linux parts at risk.

I think you can move the Linux part to Xen 4.6. I plan to add support for a basic passthrough in Xen 4.5. It won't require modification in Linux.

    v2 for hypervisor out

I will try to send a new version when I will be back to the office.

As it will be after the feature freeze, I will send a separate email to request an exception for this feature.

   -  Julien Grall

*  ARM PSCI v0.2 (good)
    v11 posted
   -  Parth Dixit

The patch has been pushed last week on Xen unstable by Ian. I believe this can be moved to "done".

Regards,

--
Julien Grall