Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch v2 00/45] COarse-grain LOck-stepping Virtual Machines for Non-stop Service

>>> On 08.08.14 at 09:00, <wency@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Patch 1-3  : bugfix

Such should imo be submitted as a separate prereq series.

> Patch 4-11 : update some APIs which will be used by colo
> Patch 12-15: temporarily update remus to reuse remus device codes
> Patch 16-23: COLO framework related codes
> Patch 24   : Hack patch, just for test
> Patch 25-34: bugfix for blktap2
> Patch 35-38: move some block-remus's codes to block-replication.c. These
> codes will
>              be reused by COLO.
> Patch 39   : implement block-colo
> Patch 40-43: update libxl to support blktap2
> Patch 44   : implement disk replication
> Patch 45   : hypervisor bugfix. We find this bug before rebasing colo to
> newest xen.
>              But we don't trigger this bug now.
> Patch 46   : A patch for qemu-xen

And this probably goes for the whole series: Splitting this up by
component would make it much clearer who of the maintainers
needs to take a look at which pieces.

Jan