Re: [Xen-devel] Unsolved: proprietary RAID driver and Xen dom0 kernels

What raid card in question re you using ? I assumed that open sourced drivers support hp raid card well. I have no issues with number of hp servers.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 4:48 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2014-07-06 at 10:30 +0600, Andrew S wrote:
> Tried to tamper hpvsa.ko with hex editor. No result.

Even if this could be made to appear to work you would be risking
corruption and crashes since the module was built against a different
kernel which potentially means different struct layouts, different
function parameters etc etc.

> As the driver source is unavailable, I couldn't solve the problem.

I'm afraid without driver source there isn't much anyone other than HP
can do. The best you can hope for is to contact HP and ask them to
support Xen4CentOS by providing a suitably compiled module.