Re: [Xen-devel] Best way to get IP addresses from VMs without logging in to them?

>> There isn't any way to execute a command over the Xen console
>> interface is there?
>
>No - Xen has no knowledge of networking.  I assume you actually mean dom0.

My error in not being specific.  I mean using a script over the "xl
console" interface, kind of like the ssh syntax:

ssh user@vm "commands..."

maybe:

xl console domno "commands..."

or an expect script which could feed the "xl console" interface.

Russ