Re: [Xen-devel] [Need Input] (informal) Automotive PV drivers subproject request

On 10/06/2014 15:22, Artem Mygaiev wrote:

However, if we allowed linux.git and xen.git in xenbits.xen.org/<subproject name>, it does increase the risk of creating a permanent fork (i.e. the main concerns raised by IanC, Stefano, etc.)

âTrue. But this is always a risk (like with mentioned XenRT), even without staging trees in subprojectsâ. To me it is more a matter of maintainers' and community discipline...
How about xenbits.xen.org/<subproject name>/staging/ for the staging trees, if there is consensus to do this.
But we can leave this open for now: it's not blocking us from moving forward

I have enough to work on a formal subproject proposal and started at http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Embedded_and_Automotive_PV_Drivers_Project_Proposal

Regards
Lars