Re: [Xen-devel] ARM Generic Timer interrupt

Very interesting. For now I leave as is, but I will keep in mind Stefano's patch. I will follow up a topic. Thank you.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2014, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-05-28 at 13:33 +0100, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> > But in any case I would advise to keep things as they are.
>
> Ack. I wonder if there is some forum where we should raise the issue of
> specifying the expected hypervisor behaviour wrt vtimer mask? It's one
> thing to deviate from the behaviour of the ptimer, it's another for all
> hypervisors to do it differently...

The generic timer spec is not clear enough about the mask bit in the
control register to be able to say that the behaviour we are using is
actually not supported I think.

I can open a discussion within Linaro about this.

--

Oleksandr Tyshchenko | Embedded Dev
GlobalLogic