Re: [Xen-devel] HVM crash system on AMD APU A8-6600K

>>> On 11.04.14 at 13:57, <highwaystar.ru@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  Can you get logs from a debug and non debug build of Xen, with at least
>> "loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all hap=0 iommu=0" on the command line.  For
>> the non debug version, can you boot and shut down the HVM guest.
>>
>> Given the (hopefully correct) disabling of hap and the iommu, we are
>> left with AMD SVM left as the likely suspect for problems.
>
> Logs as you requested attached. Both logs made with 3-lines hvm guest.

There's a very obvious problem here, whether or not related to your
issue:

(XEN) microcode: CPU1 collect_cpu_info: patch_id=0x6001119
(XEN) masked ExtINT on CPU#2
(XEN) microcode: CPU2 collect_cpu_info: patch_id=0
(XEN) masked ExtINT on CPU#3
(XEN) microcode: CPU3 collect_cpu_info: patch_id=0
(XEN) Brought up 4 CPUs

I.e.
- CPU0 isn't being mentioned at all (this would normally be immediately
  after the "Allocated console ring ..." message)
- CPU2 and CPU3 run a different microcode update that CPU1

Please find a suitable microcode update blob for your system and
pass it to xen (making use of the "ucode=" option).

And this

(XEN) mtrr: your CPUs had inconsistent variable MTRR settings
(XEN) mtrr: probably your BIOS does not setup all CPUs.
(XEN) mtrr: corrected configuration.

suggests further firmware problems. I'm afraid we need to rely
on you to get the vendor to supply you something at least half
way sane before it makes sense to further investigate this rater
irritating problem.

Jan