[Xen-devel] Question about running Xen 4.4 on Arndale board

Hi,

We have a Samsung Exynos 5420 Arndale Octa Board. We tried to run Xen 4.4 on the Arndale Octa board.

We have successfully to run Ubuntu on that board by customizing the UBoot.

We tried to boot from the SD card, so the UBoot variable we set is:
env print
addmac=setenv bootargs "${bootargs} mac=${ethaddr}"
boot_xen_mmc=run bootcmd_load_linux_mmc; fatload mmc 0:2 $xen_addr_r /xen-uImage; bootm $xen_addr_r -
bootargs=console=tty0 console=ttySAC3,115200n8  root=UUID=033f7255-a182-45e9-bf46-331666c414f4 rootwait ro
bootcmd=run boot_xen_mmc
bootcmd_load_linux_mmc=fatload mmc 0:2 $kernel_addr_r /zImage
ethact=asx0
ethaddr=02:f5:0c:d6:94:24
fdt_high=0xffffffff
initrd_high=0xffffffff
kernel_addr_r=0x60000000
preboot=usb start
stderr=serial
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
xen_addr_r=0x50000000
Environment size: 566/16380 bytes

When we boot the board with command "#boot", xen does not seem to boot. The message we got is:

reading /zImag
4801504 bytes read
reading /xen-uImage
880833 bytes read
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 50000000 ...
   Image Name:
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    880769 Bytes = 860.1 KiB
   Load Address: 80200000
   Entry Point:  80200000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
OK
Starting kernel ...

Since the website says the configuration for booting from the SD card is not updated for the newest Xen version, our question is:
Could anyone please point out the error we made in the configuration? or
Could anyone please give us a pointer to the documentation which works for the newest version of Xen?

If no latest doc is there, which version of Xen works for the configuration provided in the website:  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Arndale

Thank you very much for your time and help in this question!

Best,

Meng