Re: [Xen-devel] GPU Passthrough without VT-d

Sorry I was outside so couldn't reply. I found the patch earlier but as this would be my first project so i was a little conscious about the corner case bugs.
I was also planning to buy some new hardware so i though i could give it a go then, Nevertheless i'll try to use the patch in the meantime.

Thanks,
Dushyant

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 09:22:32PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 11:06:34PM +0530, Dushyant Behl wrote:
> >    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try to look into it.
> >

> There's an old patch to do that in the Xen wiki..

See here:
http://old-list-archives.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-09/msg00018.html

-- Pasi