Re: [Xen-devel] xm/xl shutdown does not work with HVM guest

On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 09:51 -0800, Saurabh Mishra wrote:
> Hi --
>

> I tried enabling CONFIG_APM but it still didn't work.

APM != ACPI. They are totally different things.

I'm afraid I don't know specifically what needs to be done in a distro
to support ACPI but it is the same thing as makes a physical system shut
down when you press the power button on the case. At a minumum there is
probably some package which needs to be installed, but I can't advise
more specifically for a WR system.

If I were you I'd be asking WR about their ACPI support.