Re: [Xen-devel] Release, RC5, and branching

Jan, I have made the {staging,stable}-4.4 branches in xen.git.

My release checklist says:

  Update new stable tree's MAINTAINERS to contain correct info for this
  stable branch

Will you take care of this ?  I'm not sure if it's just as simple as
copying the file from staging-4.3.  Please push the update to
staging-4.4.

thanks,