Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v2 2/4] net: enables interface option to skip IP

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Dan Williams <dcbw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Note that there isn't yet a disable_ipv4 knob though, I was
> perhaps-too-subtly trying to get you to send a patch for it, since I can
> use it too :)

Sure, can you describe a little better the use case, as I could use
that for the commit log. My only current use case was the xen-netback
case but Zoltan has noted a few cases where an IPv4 or IPv6 address
*could* be used on the backend interfaces (which I'll still poke as
its unclear to me why they have 'em).

  Luis