Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.2-testing test] 25148: regressions - FAIL

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 11:39 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.2-testing test] 25148:
> regressions - FAIL"):
> > I think this test started before the fix made it through osstests own
> > gateway, so this is still expected but the next one should be OK.
> >
> > But this made me remember a request I've had -- would be it be possible
> > to record the version of osstest used for a given flight somewhere?
> > Perhaps in the output runvars? I'm not sure where best to hook that in.
>
> It's recorded in the table flights_harness_touched in the production
> database.  Perhaps sg-report-flight should show it somewhere.

I was looking at adding it to the URL in ReportTrailer (with a
s/ubti/tution/) so it would link direct to the correct branch but
sg-report-flight seems to know about multiple flights for various
comparisons etc and I couldn't figure out which was which so I gave
up...