Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-API] Today is Xen Project Test Day for 4.4 RC3

Well I was testing rc3 and I am running server 2012 with 12 gb of ram and share point. I had installed all Microsoft updates and then I would get server 2012 crashing qemu in dmesg. I had to lower ram assigned  to 10 gb and I was able to complete patches installation. It seems that xen 4.4 rc3 is limited to 10gb of ram.
Is xen switching to qemu 64 from  i386, it seems that many improvements in chip set support were made   with 64 bit version of qemu and it uses 256KB seabios.