Re: [Xen-devel] passing smbios table from qemu

On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 09:25 -0500, Ross Philipson wrote:
> So I guess that is the question: where to put it? Should it be merged
> into another lib or be brought in as a separate lib or utility?

I guess the choices are libxc, libxl, libxlutils or an entirely new lib?

At what level would we expect this to be used? Would it be internal to
e.g. libxl (in which case libxc or libxl would be appropriate) or would
toolstacks be expected to use it and pass the result to libxl? If that
is the case then libxc is inappropriate (users of libxl are not supposed
to have to deal with libxc directly).

Fitting in with libxl proper would require the API to look a certain way
(take a context etc), so perhaps libxlu would be more appropriate,
alongside the disk syntax parser etc?