Re: [Xen-devel] passing smbios table from qemu

On Wed, 2014-01-08 at 18:29 +0000, Ross Philipson wrote:
> [...]

Ah yes, here it is:
       smbios_firmware="STRING"
           Specify a path to a file that contains extra SMBIOS firmware
           structures to pass in to a guest. The file can contain a set DMTF
           predefined structures which will override the internal defaults.
           Not all predefined structures can be overridden, only the
           following types: 0, 1, 2, 3, 11, 22, 39. The file can also contain
           any number of vendor defined SMBIOS structures (type 128 - 255).
           Since SMBIOS structures do not present their overall size, each
           entry in the file must be preceded by a 32b integer indicating the
           size of the next structure.

Did you not have a tool/library for helping to create such blobs
somewhere? Or is my memory playing tricks?