Re: [Xen-devel] (no subject)

On 12/17/2013 06:35 PM, Ian Jackson wrote:
This series removes the usleeps and waiting loops in libxl_dom.c and
replaces them with event-callback code.

Firstly, some documentation of things I had to reverse-engineer:
  01/23 xen: Document XEN_DOMCTL_subscribe
  02/23 xen: Document that EVTCHNOP_bind_interdomain signals
  03/23 docs: Document event-channel-based suspend protocol
  04/23 libxc: Document xenctrl.h event channel calls
Arguably these might be 4.4 material (hence the CC to George).

These document pretty important aspects of behavior (fixing what might be considered documentation bugs), and obviously can have no functional impact. I guess the only risk is that they might be wrong and mislead someone, but I think that's pretty low. :-)

These four:

Release-acked-by: George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>