Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: Is PVH a blocker?

On 12/13/2013 07:43 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
== Open ==

Also, xl as opposed to xend, allows me to share a disk without
any fanfare.

Meaning I can do this:

xl block-attach phy:/dev/sda latest1 xvda w
xl block-attach phy:/dev/sda latest2 xvda w

while if I had used 'xend' I had to also append the '!' parameter
to denote it as 'shared'.

Is xl intended to have that level of information? The 'l' originally meant "light".

 -George