Re: [Xen-devel] Xen for real-time/embedded/automotive

On gio, 2013-12-12 at 10:39 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>         Jeremiah,
>         thanks for sharing
>
>         > More thorough reading happening soon. I'll also link this
>         from our Wiki, in the 'Xen on Embedded' category
>
>         It seems the document is restricted to members of Genivi only
>

> Yes, that is the case. However, we've done some due diligence and
> cleared the sharing with the Xen folks as a courtesy and in an effort
> at transparency.

Wow... That is really great.. Even better than I thought in the first
place. :-)

I think that has been something fair and wise to do before posting it on
xen-devel as, Wiki or not, the mailing list already is a public place
(due to the public archives). :-P

> The goal is to help the ecosystem prosper and GENIVI is prepared to
> contribute what is considered often as "Intellectual Property" if it
> advances the automotive Open Source Community.

Very, very good to know.

> Due to the fact that it was just a dump from the wiki to PDF, some of
> the member-only artifacts remain. If that has a negative impact on how
> you guys use it, let me know and I'll see if I can scrub it.

Well, if it's not a big deal, or a huge amount of work, please do. I
think it would help avoid confusion and misunderstandings, and it would
make it even more clear your purpose and your attitude toward the Open
Source community.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario