Re: [Xen-devel] Xen for real-time/embedded/automotive

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jeremiah,
thanks for sharing

> More thorough reading happening soon. I'll also link this from our Wiki, in the 'Xen on Embedded' category
It seems the document is restricted to members of Genivi only

Yes, that is the case. However, we've done some due diligence and cleared the sharing with the Xen folks as a courtesy and in an effort at transparency. The goal is to help the ecosystem prosper and GENIVI is prepared to contribute what is considered often as "Intellectual Property" if it advances the automotive Open Source Community.

Due to the fact that it was just a dump from the wiki to PDF, some of the member-only artifacts remain. If that has a negative impact on how you guys use it, let me know and I'll see if I can scrub it.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

Lars