[Xen-devel] Develop doc

hi, group

This is Muyang Yao from Beijing, recently we have been working on projects about hacking the xen kernel and reveal vulnerabilities to arouse awareness. Especially regarding the memory management mechanism. But I stll find it hard to read through the source code of the hypervisor.

I'm wondering if there's any development document of the xen hypervisor? How do you guys actually get started with xen source code? are there any suggestions or good wiki pages to refer to? It seems that the docs in "wiki.xenproject.org" are quite simple and have limited help to reading the code.

Thanks a lot