Re: [Xen-devel] çåï Re: [PAT CH v2 0/3] libxl: event system: SIGCHLD related fixes

Bamvor Jian Zhang writes ("çåï Re: [Xen-devel] [PAT CH v2 0/3] libxl: event
system: SIGCHLD related fixes"):
> Jim Fehlig  2013-11-20 äå 12:29 >>>
> > Bamvor, have you reviewed/tested Ian's patches to see if they resolve
> > the issue you originally raised in this thread?
>
> sorry for late response.
> i write a patch in libvirt in which use ao_how without callback and let libxl
> manage the child.

Err, OK.  I think, though, that at least some of what you reported was
a genuine libxl bug.  So perhaps you didn't need to change libvirt.

Thanks,