Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Xen 4.3.1 / Linux 3.12 panic

On Wed, 2013-11-06 at 15:44 -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 02:25:28PM +0100, Wouter de Geus wrote:
> > * Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> [2013-11-06 10:51:07 +0000]:

> > > Please do.
> >
> > With cpufreq=none I've been able to run through a windows 2008 installation
> > and some kernel compiles without problems.  After that I rebooted with
> > cpufreq=dom0, and within 5 minutes ran into the first oops again:
>
> Is there a particular reason you had tried 'cpufreq'? Sorry if that
> was answered earlier?

I suggested it in <1383730899.26213.16.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (on
xen-users only, you were CCd though) because one of the crashes was on
the hypervisor side and involved do_dbs_timer which looked (from the
file comments) to be cpufreq related.