Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTest: .../osstest/debian-installer/amd64/current-wheezy/initrd.gz: No such file or directory

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 10:36:02PM +0100, Dario Faggioli wrote:
[...]
> Well, if you did not want that to happen, you shouldn't have shared your
> config file! :-P No, of course I'm kidding, I'll change this, I just
> happened to forget changing this since it is actually (thanks to NIS, I
> think) working. :-)

Yes, thanks to NIS it is working. But I have plan to setup my own NIS
soon because the shared NFS / NIS are way too slow. I just don't want
your controller mysteriously stops working and you spend several days
trying to figure out that problem. ;-)

Wei.