Re: [Xen-devel] Installing guest OS into Xen (compiled from source)

On Mon, 2013-10-07 at 03:21 +0000, Li, Shen wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> We have some problem with installing guest OS into Xen (compiled from
> source). Below are the error message and the environment. Any ideas?

You'll need to provide more details about you setup and logs etc I
think. See http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen for some
things to consider.

I think xen-users would be a more appropriate location for these
questions in the first instance.