Re: [Xen-devel] [Urgent, Input Needed] Moving the Xen Project Developer meeting to start a little earlier to accomodate for joint Xen-KVM Hackathon

OK, seems we do not have enough agreement for a joint Hackathon.
Lars

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2013-09-10 at 13:07 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> On 10/09/2013 12:12, George Dunlap wrote:
> > I'm kind of ambivalent -- I think it would be worth doing if there was
> > not too much effort involved, but since we already have plans, and one
> > key person who can't make it earlier, maybe we should just keep it in
> > mind for next time. -George
> OK, I had a couple of mails in private against organizing competiting
> activities. On this thread, nobody really is prepared to argue for a
> Xen-KVM Hackathon in favour of moving the Developer Meeting. That
> indicates that this time, we should maybe not do it.

Given Jan has already got flights which would cause him to miss it I
would even rescind my "this is a good idea".