Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18851: regressions - FAIL [and 1 more messages]

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk writes ("Re: [xen-unstable test] 18851: regressions -
FAIL [and 1 more messages]"):
> I am not that familiar with oss-test - but is each of the set of boxes
> running a different version of the hypervisor? Meaning you don't
> randomly install from scratch a new version of a hypervisor on different
> boxes?

No, each test is of a specific version of the hypervisor, a specific
version of the kernel, etc.

For each test the tester will pick a machine from the test pool.  The
scheduling algorithm tries to pick a machine which has not recently
run this test, unless the test failed most recently, in which case it
tries to pick (the) one it failed on.

Each test job involves a complete wipe of the system, and then
installing a dom0 OS with the selected hypervisor and kernel.

> > I think this gets the 3.10.y problem off the critical path for
> > everything else but of course we should still fix it.  I will leave
> > the 3.10.y push gate in place.
>
> Aye. Is this issue (network incredibly slow) only surfacing on this box?
> No - I thought I saw the issue on gall and lice with the upstream Linux?
> Are those two machines the same as woodlouse?

No, they are entirely different.  This incredibly slow network issue
has only been seen on woodlouse.  Most of the machines are in
identical pairs, but not woodlouse, sadly.

ian.