Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18851: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 29.08.13 at 21:18, xen.org <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 18851 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/18851/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-i386-rhel6hvm-amd  7 redhat-install            fail REGR. vs.
> 18778
>  test-amd64-i386-pv            7 debian-install            fail REGR. vs.
> 18778
>  test-amd64-i386-xl-multivcpu  7 debian-install            fail REGR. vs.
> 18778

So these all appear to be timeouts of infrastructure operations
that don't have an immediate explanation to me. The only odd
thing is

[   12.719551] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
[   12.726458] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): xenbr0: link is not ready

in each of the respective woodlouse---var-log-dmesg files. Is
woodlouse suffering from a network connectivity issue, perhaps
as a result of the kernel update? In any event, throughout the
last runs it has - afaics - always been woodlouse that had failures
(and the stickiness of failed tests then likely prevents them to
ever get a success elsewhere). So perhaps worth trying to take
woodlouse out of the pool temporarily?

Jan