Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18784: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 18784: regressions -
trouble: broken/fail/pass"):
> Adding Konrad
> On Wed, 2013-08-28 at 16:05 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I would be happy to change it to something else.  However, Linus's
> > linux tip is probably not suitable as you can see that its own tests
> > in my system report regressions.  (Also, is it a fast forward from
> > Jeremy's branch?)
>
> You aren't going to find anything useful which is a ff from Jeremy's
> branch. I hope it's not a hard requirement.

If it's not a ff then I should change the "output" branch of the
kernel push gate as well as the "input" branch, in which case
regressions from the change will show up as a failure of osstest's own
push gate, which would be annoying but not a blocker.