Re: [Xen-devel] [Input needed, open until Monday Aug 12th] Should we have an invite only, 1/2 day developer meeting before Xen Developer Summit (i.e. in the afternoon of October 23, Edinburgh, UK)

> From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 4:51 AM
> Subject: [Xen-devel] [Input needed, open until Monday Aug 12th] Should we
> have an invite only, 1/2 day developer meeting before Xen Developer
> Summit (i.e. in the afternoon of October 23, Edinburgh, UK)
> To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-
> api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-
> arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cl-mirage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Hi all,
>
> last year, we had a very productive 1/2 day face-2-face meeting before the
> Xen Developer Summit. The question is, whether we should do this again this
> year. I checked with the Linux Foundation and we can get the space if we
> want to. But, I do not (yet) have the budget secured from the Advisory
> Board.
>
> What need to know before the next board meeting is:
> a) Do you think we should have the meeting at all (i.e. do you think it is
> valuable)?

+1

> b) Would you attend, if we have it?

+1 (I think my flights lands a bit too late so someone else from my team will
attend)

Thanks,
Aravindh