Re: [Xen-devel] How to make xl support the old version of vTPM tools

On Wed, 2013-06-26 at 13:00 +0800, Bei Guan wrote:

> Now, the vtm-manager can communicate with vtmd, but DomU cannot boot
> when it's configured with a vtpm option in the config file. I think
> maybe xl doesn't support the old vTPM tools very well.

Of course not, since we no longer support that mode why would it?

> If this is the case, can you give me some advice on how to modify the
> xl to support the old vTPM?

I think basically you will need to understand how this stuff fits
together and then implement the required xl support, there are unlikely
to be any short cuts or quick hacks. Certainly you will have to do a lot
more leg work such that you are able to ask more specific technical
questions.