Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possiable to use domU's balloon in dom0 user program?

> From: Ian Campbell [mailto:Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx]
> Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possiable to use domU's balloon in dom0 user
> program?
>
> On Thu, 2013-04-18 at 03:45 +0100, Dan Magenheimer wrote:

Perhaps.  I'd like to get Konrad's opinion first.

This kind of question seems to come up about once a year and its
existence in the tree serves as a good example of what can be
done with ballooning in legacy/unmodified Linux guests (e.g.
shows how to write to the balloon driver via sysfs).

So I'll defer to your decision if Konrad agrees.