Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possiable to use domU's balloon in dom0 user program?

Any chance you are trying to do what xenballoond does?  See
the source tree under tools/xenballoon (or google "xenballoond.README").
Note that this code is five years old, is distro dependent, and is now
completely unsupported.  It was the first step toward transcendent
memory, which has replaced it.