Re: [Xen-devel] Attempting to checksum a non-TCP/UDP packet, dropping a protocol 1 packet

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 09:08:24AM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Pasi,

Hi,

> in http://readlist.com/lists/lists.xensource.com/xen-users/10/50495.html
> you mention a netback fix without identifying which one. In going
> over the changes as well as looking at the code, I can't spot
> anything related, or see how non-TCP, non-UDP packets could
> pass checksum_setup(), and hence I don't really understand how
> this problem can be considered fixed (for, in the case here, ICMP,
> the header of which does have a checksum field).

That's almost 3 years ago.. I wonder if it was this one:

"xen/netback: correctly setup skb->ip_summed on receive":
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git/commit/?h=xen/next-2.6.32&id=7ec9d1e805338fd18bbce73e8c72e4d09da8f2d5

That's at least in 2.6.32.13 in Jeremy's xen.git.

-- Pasi