Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: Windows 2003 fails to install on xen-unstable tip

64bit or 32bit Windows 2003?
We already covered 64bit Windows 2003 guest booting on Intel hardware in
our auto testing system.
(Of course, no installation is covered in our auto testing.)
That booting case passed with changeset 26783 in xen-unstable tree.
BTW, we use pure upstream QEMU.