Re: [Xen-devel] Compilation error crossbuilding tools.

Stefano Stabellini writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Compilation error crossbuilding
tools."):
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2013, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > The problem seems to be that the return
> > value from lseek is being passed to printf(PRIx64).  I guess we have
> > FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 or some such so that the return value from lseek
> > is 32-bit.

I meant =32 of course.

> Yes, you are right.

tools/blktap is never going to be supported on arm, is it ?  So
perhaps the right answer is just to disable the build.

But we should figure out how to set FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 anyway perhaps ?