Re: [Xen-devel] Help Regarding XEN DOM0 Linux kernel source for ARM

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, akshay st wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to build and understand Xen ARM Hypervisor and ARM DOM0 Linux Kernel
> .Please provide the necessary docs to understand the same , Also please let
> me know the location to download the source code for both (ARM DOM0 Linux
> kernel and corresponding XEN ARm Hypervisor) .

I replied to your other message on xen-arm.
In general xen-devel is the place to discuss Xen on ARM with
virtualization extensions, while xen-arm is the place to discuss the Xen
ARM PV port.

If you are targeting Cortex A15 or ARMv8 this is probably the right
place for you and you should find anything you need here:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARMv7_with_Virtualization_Extensions