[Xen-devel] Git problems when modify xendomains

Hi,

I have cloned the official repository and made a branch to try to sort out the issues I have with stock xendomains.

When I try to stage my changes, I get this error:-

[me@xen3 init.d]# git add xendomains
The following paths are ignored by one of your .gitignore files:
tools/hotplug/Linux/init.d
Use -f if you really want to add them.
fatal: no files added

I can't find the rule that triggers this and even if I did, such a rule doesn't make sense to me.

Could someone please explain behind the rationale of blocking this path if that is the intended purpose. Or am I editing the wrong file?

I am not proficient in git or any aspects of Xen dev so I may be making total rookie mistakes. Hopefully not.

Thanks for reading,