Re: [Xen-devel] Time Skewing on Windows XP

On 3/12/2013 3:03 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:

While I recall respective reports, the issue should not be present
on current -unstable, so if you do have observations like this they
will need investigation.

Jan,

I finally traced the issue back to the patch that this first happened.  This
bug started in the patch :

H86/HVM: assorted RTC emulation adjustment (w/ git commit id
620d5dad54008e40798c4a0c4322aef274c36fa3)

I believe there are some issues with the changes in rtc_ioport_read in the
arch/x86/hvm/rtc.c
and in the pt_update_irq().

Suravee