Re: [Xen-devel] IO-APIC pages being accessed by ACPI methods

>>> On 12.03.13 at 12:42, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Purely a nit - the name "iomem_deny_access" is confusing for a function
> which adds a RO mapping to a domain.  I realize it got this name based
> on its first use (changing RW PCI mappings to RO), but it might be
> prudent to rename it to something such as "iomem_ro_mapping" or so.

The code I copied where this function was used is code that we
currently have in place. My plan would be to change that
(including the place where the setup happens), such that the
function you ask about can retain both its name and its effect.

Jan