Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-4.2-testing test] 16779: regressions - FAIL

Ian,

--On 4 March 2013 11:40:00 +0000 Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stefano Stabellini writes ("Re: [qemu-upstream-4.2-testing test] 16779:
regressions - FAIL"):
It could be any of the last 6 commits: I would start by bisecting the
problem further until you manage to pinpoint the precise backport that
caused it. But like you say, it is probably the last one.

Unfortunately the automatic bisection has been scuppered by the switch
from xen.hg to xen.git.  Alex, if you can't repro the problem let me
know and I can investigate it.

I haven't yet (though possibly from failure to get hold of the relevant
OS version). I'd actually appreciate some code review with the last of the
qemu patches as I was unsure what was meant to be going on (as per
last message to Stefano).

--
Alex Bligh