Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-4.2-testing test] 16774: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 01.03.13 at 13:16, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-4.2-testing test] 16774:
> regressions - FAIL"):
>> And then I wouldn't want to be messing with the qemu tree when
>> Stefano is in charge of it, so I would still expect him to do the
>> revert if needed.
>
> We can revert the change to QEMU_UPSTREAM_REVISION in xen.git,
> effectively rewinding to a previous revision, without disturbing
> Stefano's work.

But wouldn't that merely fix tests run on the main tree (and there,
for whatever reason, the change actually got pushed), keeping
the qemu-upstream-4.2-testing ones to fail?

Plus, the QEMU_UPSTREAM_REVISION revision change having
got pushed could indicate that the problem is a different one,
not related to those changes?

I guess I'll give Stefano/Anthony a little more time before trying
the revert (and if the revert doesn't fix the failure, then we
know we need to look elsewhere).

Jan