Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-unstable boot panic due to changeset 26517 AMD, IOMMU: Clean up old entries in remapping tables when creating new one

Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:23:29 AM, you wrote:

>> Boot of xen-unstable is broken due to changeset 26517 on a AMD 890-FX
>> motherboard.
>> The serial log is attached.

> Yeah, we were afraid of that. Unfortunately the log you provided,
> while very detailed, doesn't really make clear to me what is going
> wrong. In particular, considering there is a NULL pointer there
> (which I can only guess is the new pin_setup pointer), I would
> have expected it to crash earlier. Hence I'm attaching a patch
> which closes a hole in the logic, but is unlikely to address your
> problem. The added debugging output should help, but please
> also make available the xen-syms image in case the patch - as
> expected - doesn't help and that system of yours still crashes.

> Jan

Hmm with the patch it does boot, but disables the I/O virtualization.

Output of xl-dmesg attached, do you still need a xen-sums of the situation
without the debug patch (where it does crash) ?

--
Sander