Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-unstable boot panic due to changeset 26517 AMD, IOMMU: Clean up old entries in remapping tables when creating new one

>>> On 05.02.13 at 22:19, Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Boot of xen-unstable is broken due to changeset 26517 on a AMD 890-FX
> motherboard.
> The serial log is attached.

Yeah, we were afraid of that. Unfortunately the log you provided,
while very detailed, doesn't really make clear to me what is going
wrong. In particular, considering there is a NULL pointer there
(which I can only guess is the new pin_setup pointer), I would
have expected it to crash earlier. Hence I'm attaching a patch
which closes a hole in the logic, but is unlikely to address your
problem. The added debugging output should help, but please
also make available the xen-syms image in case the patch - as
expected - doesn't help and that system of yours still crashes.

Jan