[Xen-devel] resume from S3 sleep not working in Dom0 - Xen4.2.1

Hello,

I cannot resume from S3 sleep in Dom0. I'm running on Xen 4.2.1 with Dom0 3.6.11-1-ARCH linux. The laptop is lenovo T400 with Intel Core2 Duo processor.

I've found in one of the previous threads that the problem might be caused by lacking the acpi-cpufreq module in Dom0. However, when I try to load it, I get 'no such device' error. This error is present on both, Domain0 based cpufreq as well as Hypervisor based cpufreq power management.

I suspect this is a Xen related issue.
Thank you,
Milan