[Xen-devel] Reverting 26399:b0e618cb0233 (multiple frame buffers in Xen)

Hi Robert,

Although this passed my smoke tests this morning, I'm now seeing screen
corruption (missing updates) on a VNC connection to a 32-bit WinXP
guest (with HAP enabled, on an Intel machine).  Reverting this cset has
fixed the problem.

My config file looks like this:

name = "winxp"
builder = "hvm"
memory = 4096
vcpus = 2
hap = 0
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0' ]
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/loop0,hda,w', 'file:/root/winxpsp3.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
usb = 1
usbdevice = "tablet"

and I'm connecting with a VNC client on a remote machine, to qemu's VMC
server.

Also, the guest seems to be running slower than usual, though that
might of course be unrelated.

Tim.