Re: [Xen-devel] Ever increasing time offset for HVM domain / Huge amounts of drift

  • To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
  • From: Phil Evans <Phil.Evans@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:17:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:18:38 +0000

Hi,

Sorry I should have included that in the first place:

import os,re
arch = os.uname()[4]
kernel = '/usr/lib/xen-default/boot/hvmloader'

builder = 'hvm'

name = 'vm_141'

memory = '2048'

disk =
['phy:/dev/storage_node_2/disk_806,xvda,w','file:/control/isos/empty.iso,xvdd:cdrom,r']

vif = ['mac=00:16:3e:3f:2f:1a, bridge=vlan_369, vifname=vm_141.0,
ip=89.238.190.22 2a02:40:501:3::2 2a02:40:501:3::5
89.238.190.88','mac=00:16:3e:67:66:71, bridge=vlan_4000, vifname=vm_141.1,
ip=0.0.0.0','mac=00:16:3e:01:7e:e8, bridge=vlan_369, vifname=vm_141.2']

device_model = '/usr/lib/xen-default/bin/qemu-dm'
boot = 'cd'
vnc = 1
vncpasswd = 'YpD5aVZ8'
usbdevice = 'tablet'