Re: [Xen-devel] multi-core VMM

On Thu, 2013-01-10 at 23:24 +0800, G.R. wrote:
> On the other hand, without human invention, I'm not sure if the xen
> scheduler is doing anything special to handle HT.

As I tried to explain in the other e-mail, it is doing something
special. You could claim that it is doing something quite basic, which I
agree, but it is the only sane thing you can do at that level that
results general enough to maximize the benefits (or, if you prefer,
minimize the loss) for the most of the workloads. :-)

There has been a previous discussion on the list touching this subject.
Here it is, in case you're interested:
 http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-11/msg00729.html

Regards,
Dario